What we do
Buckinghamshire Care runs a variety of services which combine to offer a complete solution for those we support.
We support people in a number of ways:
Help at home
Our ‘at home’ services are tailored to give you a helping hand with everyday tasks, support after a spell in hospital, as well as taking away the worry from your laundry.
Our ‘in the community’ services support you if you are looking for some good company, activities or a bit of time away during the day. We also have a respite service which offers carers that peace of mind when it is needed most.
Specialist employment services
With the right support – we believe everyone can have a paid job. Our ‘specialist support’ schemes create employment opportunities across Buckinghamshire – from working on our major farm to a busy café.
Our pledge to you
We also have a series of pledges when it comes to supporting you. We promise to:
- Respect your dignity and promote your right to choose what is right for you
- Give you the information you need to make informed choices about the services and care to support you
- Provide you with the resources and opportunities to reach your full potential
- Respect your individuality and support you to express diversity
- Offer services that make you feel safe and secure in all aspects of your life
- Recruit and develop a staff team that enable you to live the life you want, in the way that you choose